Upload Waec Result To Jamb Portal on your phone
Upload waec result to Jamb portal easily here. You want to know how to upload waec and Neco result to Jamb portal. You might be wondering “how can I upload my result to Jamb portal?”. Jamb has demanded that students upload their WAEC &NECO result to the Jamb Website. This involves all the candidates seeking admission into the university for the 2018/2019 academic session. You don’t have to worry as I see it as a point of duty to help you.
For any information about post utme updates, Pre degrees, jobs, scholarships, informative guide on how to pass any exam, check this blog
You might also be wondering,” What is the JAMB portal and how can i upload your WAEC result there?”
JAMB portal is a useful multipurpose resource that can be used for a lot of functions such as.
- To check and get your results
- print Jamb resuts out for official use.
- upload WAEC result to JAMB
Many people are eager to learn how to upload WAEC result to JAMB. Yes, this function is actually possible. You should take into account that it there is a deadline for this to be done. You only have to follow a few simple steps to upload your results to the database. The procedure will take a few minutes of your time. There is also an option to register directly at www.jamb.org.ng or at any bank branch.
As usual, I will answer the mostly asked questions concerning “How to upload your O level result to Jamb portal ” by providing their correct answers, You’re ready…Let’s ride
HOW DO I UPLOAD WAEC RESULT TO JAMB PORTAL?
This isn’t something you can do for yourself. Follow the instructions below to do this.
HOW TO UPLOAD O LEVEL- WAEC/NECO RESULT TO JAMB PORTAL
- To Upload waec result to Jamb portal , go to an accredited JAMB CBT centre, JAMB designated centre or JAMB registration centre.
- First, you need to visit the official website at www.jamb.org.ng.
- To Upload waec result to Jamb portal,Every candidate must have his/her own profile. If you are yet to create it, do so
- To Upload waec result to Jamb portal,You can use JAMB Mobile App which can be run on across all mobile platforms.
- You must provide personal information (name, date of birth, email, place of origin).
- Only after logging into the account, will you be able to upload your results to the portal.
- Take the original copy of your o’level result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) as the case may be.
- The email address you used for JAMB registration.
- Jamb Profile code
Thanks for stopping by.
Good Luck! I wish you all the best.
I cherish your opinion and expect your feedback to it. Also, if you want to be the first to know about any update about Jamb RESULT UPLOAD, Admission lists, Scholarships, Internship opportunities, Jobs and other schools Updates, kindly subscribe to our feed by providing your email Address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Most Popular stories
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value