How To Check Jamb Result using Registration Number
To check your JAMB result easily, read this!!!!If you are a JAMB/ UTME student and you want to check your JAMB results online for the present 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, you can do so with your JAMB registration number.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULT WITH YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER
In order to successfully check your jamb result online without stress, it is important that you have a Student profile registered on the website of JAMB(Joint Admission and Matriculation Board).
- You need a computer or a phone) with good Internet access. You should go to the official site, which is www.jamb.org.ng.
- All new users should register an account (Enter a working email, your name, phone number, and other information required along with a passcode), and all existing users have to log in to their personal account on this website. JAMB website supports only 1 profile per person, so candidates who already have an account (registered in the past) are advised to recover their password via the option ‘Forgot your password?’ in case it is forgotten.
- Your main page pops up. You can now select whatever you want. You can click on each service and get important information right on your screen.
- In order to check JAMB result, select the option called ‘Check Results’ that can be found in your profile (you can also see it on the main page once the examination achievements are available).
- To see your Jamb score, enter your JAMB registration number.
- When you have the results, you can easily print your Score. Then afterwards get your jamb result slip with the use of a scratch card.
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value