9mobile Jobs with huge pay are now available – Apply now
9mobile jobs are now available for Nigerians. 9mobile is a Nigerian company. EMTS developed a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License allows EMTS offer Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services.
9mobile are employing to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title for the Analyst 9mobile jobs: Analyst, Revenue Assurance
Location for the Analyst 9mobile jobs: Abuja in Nigeria
Job Description for the Analyst 9mobile jobs
- Commence initiatives to find quantity and avoid revenue leakage, decrease cost, increase revenue and minimalize loss; with primary focus on establishment and/or building revenue assurance processes control.
Functions for the Analyst 9mobile jobs
- Operation of revenue assurance best practices across the revenue value chain
- Operation and monitoring of single and multi-source KPIs, alarms and reconciliation on the integrated Revenue Management System
- Do root cause analysis on identified revenue assurance issues and follow through to resolution.
- Checking of system owners to guarantee proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Simplify cross-departmental co-ordination of RA activities and prompt escalation of material incidents;
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of RA tool; including monitoring of predefined key performance indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of service nods (Mediation, MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN) to ensure that potential revenue leakages/losses across the streams are proactively identified and moderated.
- Follow-up on reported revenue impacting issues identified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operations department and providing satisfactory briefs/report on such to the Manager, CS/PS Network.
- Act as direct point of contact with Business Segment, IT, Network Operations, Wholesale & Carrier Relations Teams and produce monthly revenue assurance reports.
- Undertake constant review of subscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness accuracy and integrity of service provisioning and billing
- Evaluation of promotions/services offered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view to ensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Achieve varying degrees of cross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis, research and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform value adding reconciliation on revenue streams such as Postpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/Interconnect/ VAS activity to identify weaknesses, leakages, and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of third party payment schemes in order to ensure compliance with subsisting agreements and ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earned and pay out figures.
- Perform analysis, research andprocess documentation of the processes for revenue assurance and identifynecessary control point.
Educational Requirements for the Analyst 9mobile jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,Engineering, IT, or other related fields
- Advanced PC skills withMicrosoft Excel, Access and good knowledge of data analysis/SQL/query tools.
- Relevant professionalcertifications (ACA, ACCA, CISA, OCA, CCNA)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years relevantwork experience
- Good knowledge of architectureand business operations of GSM networks
- Ability to multi-taskeffectively
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication andreporting skills (in English).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for the Analyst 9mobile job
Interested candidates should click the link below:
Thanks for stopping by.
Good Luck! I wish you all the best.
I cherish your opinion and expect your feedback to it. Also, if you want to be the first to know about any update about 9mobile job , Scholarships, Internship opportunites, Jobs and other schools Updates, kindly subscribe to our feed by providing your email Address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
MOST POPULAR STORIES
ACER PREDATOR!!! See the best laptop ever
UNILAG Post Utme Result 2018 is out and how to check
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value